2008年9月19日 星期五

Don't worry,be happy.





When I was young,I used to hear my mother persuade the suffering relatves or friends to be optimistic and liberal-minded.My mom was right.As the Chinese often say,"Ninety percent of the things in life are unfortunate." Sometimes,in the country,I often see some elders wear smiles on their faces but they don't have much education and don't have much achivement in life,though.Therefore,happiness is not necessarily connected with fortune and richness.How to cultivate a joyful and opmistic attitude toward life is paramount in our lifetime.So open the window and let the sunshine come in.Don't worry,be happy.These words are comparatively important to my fellow countrymen in Taiwan who frequently suffer from natural disasters,like typhoons and earthquakes.

沒有留言: